At A352, we believe in appreciating employees, partners and customers, and the world in which we all live. And we’re always looking for creative, dedicated team members who feel the same way.
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the continuous development of our sales pipeline. Together with our CEO, you will work on the goals of our lead generation and will be an integral part of our growth strategy.
- 2-3 years experience in business development or sales with a proven track record, ideally in B2B SaaS
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in business, economics, or similar fields
- You enjoy listening with empathy to understand your leads’ pain points and how to solve them
- You are a team player with a growth mindset who cherishes learning opportunities
- Strategic and analytical thinking – this is what most of the work will be about so if that drives you, great!
- Ownership for your tasks is your second nature – you don’t stop at what was asked of you but always think beyond
- Fluency in English and German, French is a big plus
What we offer
- the opportunity to work directly with startup veterans and shape a fintech in its earliest stages
- a great mission: we are set to help small and medium businesses – the backbone of European economies and engine of growth
- an agile and test-driven team that puts quality first
- a dynamic environment in which you learn each day
Business Development Intern
As an Intern with A352, you will work directly with our founders and our head of product and a variety of tasks:
- You will be responsible to increase our reach and brand recognition through social media; including the creation of content to share and analysis and identification of best practices.
- You will assist our sales and marketing efforts through market research and competitor analysis.
- You will feed our sales pipeline by scouting for and validating leads.
- You will support our product design processes, contributing directly to the final product’s design.
- You are a bachelor or master student with exposure to startups, technology, and finance.
- You are a team player with a growth mindset who cherishes learning opportunities.
- You are a self-starter, think and act like an entrepreneur and take ownership of your tasks.
- You have a strong business sense and analytical mindset.
- You enjoy listening with empathy to understand your leads’ pain points and how to solve them.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills; German / French a plus.
What we offer
- Work directly with startup veterans and be part of a fintech in its earliest stages.
- A great mission: we are set to help small and medium businesses – the backbone of European economies and engine of growth.
- An agile and test-driven team that puts quality first.